Girls, I Have Seen You..
Girl, I see you near the river,
Flowing down is your tears,
The heavy breathing of the running water,
I have seen you there after every affair.
Girl, I see you near the valley,
That is surrounded by the tall trees,
You are always afraid of shades of folly,
I have seen you pushing your heavy trolly.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girls, I Have Seen You.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns