Girls, I Have Seen You..
Girl, I see you near the river,
Flowing down is your tears,
The heavy breathing of the running water,
I have seen you there after every affair.
Girl, I see you near the valley,
That is surrounded by the tall trees,
You are always afraid of shades of folly,
I have seen you pushing your heavy trolly.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girls, I Have Seen You.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall