Girl of My Dreams
Shes the girl of my dreams,
When i see her, her face beams.
She may tickle and poke,
But i know its just a cute joke.
When she leaves i know how empty ill feel,
But on my heart shes placed a seal.
Just her smile makes my heart fall,
Every time i see it, walking in the hall.
Her eyes shine like a beautiful pearl,
She is my amazingly beautiful girl.
Tyler Tuck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girl of My Dreams by Tyler Tuck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt