Girl of My Dreams
Shes the girl of my dreams,
When i see her, her face beams.
She may tickle and poke,
But i know its just a cute joke.
When she leaves i know how empty ill feel,
But on my heart shes placed a seal.
Just her smile makes my heart fall,
Every time i see it, walking in the hall.
Her eyes shine like a beautiful pearl,
She is my amazingly beautiful girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girl of My Dreams by Tyler Tuck )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In The Depths of Solitude, Tupac Shakur
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The fate, gajanan mishra
- Five Cherry Blossoms To Despair., Martin Engstrom
- Depths Of Truth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are not allowed to walk, gajanan mishra
- If you want success, gajanan mishra
- Global Mother Sarada, Tushar Ray
- Plateau Of Relief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Candles, Leong Ming Loong
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak