>>>Gift Of Words
Sun rays play with shadows
Words play like the sun
At will, they come into light
And play with my all emotions
They leave for me a gift of monologue which
Like a shadow goes after me.
Everywhere I carry them, too
As they ride on the back of my mind
And sing songs with a flute.
Without sound they chime a bell
Even they go behind the cloud.
Quickly they return back
When I am at rest
And start a conversation with me
In voice low clinging upon my heart.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>Gift Of Words by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal