>>>Gift Of Words
Sun rays play with shadows
Words play like the sun
At will, they come into light
And play with my all emotions
They leave for me a gift of monologue which
Like a shadow goes after me.
Everywhere I carry them, too
As they ride on the back of my mind
And sing songs with a flute.
Without sound they chime a bell
Even they go behind the cloud.
Quickly they return back
When I am at rest
And start a conversation with me
In voice low clinging upon my heart.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>Gift Of Words by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher