Gift Me Some Love
My heart is crying and I feel truly bleak
Things are just hopeless and I truly feel like being lost
Lost in immense darkness
Darkness knows no restrictions.
Yes, I am coated with immense shadows
As night has no end
Brightness never shows.
Nobody has love for me in their heart
I want to love someone and be hers
Please god, gift me some love as I am sinking.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gift Me Some Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam