Ghosts Get Angry
Ghosts get angry when they can't
Garner your attention;
No matter what they say or chant,
Nothing's worth a mention.
Ghosts get meaner when you don't
Think that they are blatant;
Ignoring them- you can't or won't-
Admit their body's latent.
Patti Masterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghosts Get Angry by Patti Masterman )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon