The smell of crimson blood lingered in the room
For 30 seconds. But it was my father's presence
That was choking me. The Mind Control.
He appears through the door of my sacred place
For 19 years and haunted my spirit for eternity.
It can never be erased from my mind, body, soul, and spirit-
In his grim reaper suite he is ready..
Ready to trap me in a chant-
His Concoctioning words mixed with sleepery silence
To the head- where it is no longer in process.
Haunted by this half human half demon man.
"Bread Winner" he called him self
But I see him as a ghostly spirit with some deadly power
And if not rebuke… may cause one to be possess.
Haunted by this half human half demon man-
That has not one sense of godliness in his heart
But to Rome my life with his spells and black magic words.
C.F Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘Ghostly spirit' by C.F Francis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA