The smell of crimson blood lingered in the room
For 30 seconds. But it was my father's presence
That was choking me. The Mind Control.
He appears through the door of my sacred place
For 19 years and haunted my spirit for eternity.
It can never be erased from my mind, body, soul, and spirit-
In his grim reaper suite he is ready..
Ready to trap me in a chant-
His Concoctioning words mixed with sleepery silence
To the head- where it is no longer in process.
Haunted by this half human half demon man.
"Bread Winner" he called him self
But I see him as a ghostly spirit with some deadly power
And if not rebuke… may cause one to be possess.
Haunted by this half human half demon man-
That has not one sense of godliness in his heart
But to Rome my life with his spells and black magic words.
C.F Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘Ghostly spirit' by C.F Francis )
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Worker Reads History, Bertolt Brecht
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)