Sometimes I see you
standing all alone out there.
I smile and wave, as you vanish
into thin air.
A distant wind comes calling
to whisper a sweet ageless echo in my quiet ear,
in it I feel a warm breeze
... a breath drawing near.
I sense a simple presence
and feel light footfalls
upon the golden ground.
In the noonday sun
or the blue-moon of midnight,
a tender touch I know I know
pours down holding me long and tight.
like endless memories of a certain kind,
comes to abide the empty cooridors
of my lonesome and fragile mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghost by Smoky Hoss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov