Getting Shot Of Me
Can I hold it steady enough?
So that I will not miss
If I can do it properly
Will I find a kind of bliss?
My life was never happy
In fact it was a mess
While others seem so happy
I just feel depressed
So if I hold it steady
And get the aim just right
My torment will be over
This dark and gloomy night.
Philip Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Getting Shot Of Me by Philip Carter )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL