Get Some Help
Why do you do this to mom and dad
Why do you make them feel so bad
Why cause them so much stress and pain
To this family you have brought so much shame.
You think its just one big game All you care about is yourself and no other
Makes me feel sick having you as my brother.
Your not the lad i used to know and love
Your the lad that sold his soul to the drug
Do us all a favour go away and leave
Seeing what you have become makes my heart bleed.
Makes me so sad
Makes me so down
You call yourself a man
Your no man your a clown.
I dont know if we will ever get you back
Or if you will spend the rest of your life a sad sap.
A sad soul
Do tell me in life what is your plan whats your goal.
Whats your aim
Is it just to sit there in self pity and shame
Blame blame blame everyone else but yourself
You want my respect
Then grow up and get some help.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Some Help by Jack Clev )
- A Sonnet For Stanley Tookie Williams, Evie Shockley
- notes to my nieces (or, essays in fortun.., Evie Shockley
- Of The Transfiguration Of Our Lord, John Beaumont
- Of The Epiphany, John Beaumont
- statistical haiku (or, how do they disco.., Evie Shockley
- En germe, noir, Marcel Aouizerate
- The pilot, Marcel Aouizerate
- The library, Marcel Aouizerate
- a background in music, Evie Shockley
- Lost in Levallois, Marcel Aouizerate
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)