Get Some Help
Why do you do this to mom and dad
Why do you make them feel so bad
Why cause them so much stress and pain
To this family you have brought so much shame.
You think its just one big game All you care about is yourself and no other
Makes me feel sick having you as my brother.
Your not the lad i used to know and love
Your the lad that sold his soul to the drug
Do us all a favour go away and leave
Seeing what you have become makes my heart bleed.
Makes me so sad
Makes me so down
You call yourself a man
Your no man your a clown.
I dont know if we will ever get you back
Or if you will spend the rest of your life a sad sap.
A sad soul
Do tell me in life what is your plan whats your goal.
Whats your aim
Is it just to sit there in self pity and shame
Blame blame blame everyone else but yourself
You want my respect
Then grow up and get some help.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Some Help by Jack Clev )
- Dreaming of Things While I Remain In My .., Rohit Sapra
- Facebooker, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Kidultnap, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Laugh, arshad arshad
- Puzzle of a Lovely Girl's Name!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- E- Humanity, Aamir Joyci
- In Memory of my Mother, George Pfumbi
- I Saw You Today, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IX, Frank Avon
- Touching the Dream, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)