Get Some Help
Why do you do this to mom and dad
Why do you make them feel so bad
Why cause them so much stress and pain
To this family you have brought so much shame.
You think its just one big game All you care about is yourself and no other
Makes me feel sick having you as my brother.
Your not the lad i used to know and love
Your the lad that sold his soul to the drug
Do us all a favour go away and leave
Seeing what you have become makes my heart bleed.
Makes me so sad
Makes me so down
You call yourself a man
Your no man your a clown.
I dont know if we will ever get you back
Or if you will spend the rest of your life a sad sap.
A sad soul
Do tell me in life what is your plan whats your goal.
Whats your aim
Is it just to sit there in self pity and shame
Blame blame blame everyone else but yourself
You want my respect
Then grow up and get some help.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Some Help by Jack Clev )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum