Get Some Help
Why do you do this to mom and dad
Why do you make them feel so bad
Why cause them so much stress and pain
To this family you have brought so much shame.
You think its just one big game All you care about is yourself and no other
Makes me feel sick having you as my brother.
Your not the lad i used to know and love
Your the lad that sold his soul to the drug
Do us all a favour go away and leave
Seeing what you have become makes my heart bleed.
Makes me so sad
Makes me so down
You call yourself a man
Your no man your a clown.
I dont know if we will ever get you back
Or if you will spend the rest of your life a sad sap.
A sad soul
Do tell me in life what is your plan whats your goal.
Whats your aim
Is it just to sit there in self pity and shame
Blame blame blame everyone else but yourself
You want my respect
Then grow up and get some help.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Some Help by Jack Clev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu