Get Some Help
Why do you do this to mom and dad
Why do you make them feel so bad
Why cause them so much stress and pain
To this family you have brought so much shame.
You think its just one big game All you care about is yourself and no other
Makes me feel sick having you as my brother.
Your not the lad i used to know and love
Your the lad that sold his soul to the drug
Do us all a favour go away and leave
Seeing what you have become makes my heart bleed.
Makes me so sad
Makes me so down
You call yourself a man
Your no man your a clown.
I dont know if we will ever get you back
Or if you will spend the rest of your life a sad sap.
A sad soul
Do tell me in life what is your plan whats your goal.
Whats your aim
Is it just to sit there in self pity and shame
Blame blame blame everyone else but yourself
You want my respect
Then grow up and get some help.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Some Help by Jack Clev )
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
- Your Coronation, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Love You, How To Say, Get It Sent Acro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Right To Prevail, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Scarecrow, Naveed Khalid
- Beav Cleave - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Hotel, Randy Resh
- I SLEEP FOR A FEW DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)