Gertrude Stein wrote mantras
delicately. Rude mantras wrote
refined Gert Stein.
Miss Mantras was the thing itself,
the liberty of thing
ringing in oblique observation
like mad. Mansanity
of selfaplomb and whimassured
and dedication to the liverty of word
released from mantrashliterality of consonants and vowels:
speech is cruelty to wise silenciousness.
Splendid right unto her bowels
divinely mooing sticky tantras
Gertrude Stein wrote spunky mantras
quite a lot -
as I cannot.
Anthony Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gertrude Stein by Anthony Weir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders