Generations Of Life
Who had thrown all those rustic attires,
Now worn by these old miss and master,
Who have dry cleaned all those silvery flowers,
Now worn by these young miss and mister,
Who have abandoned all those petty toys,
Now picked by all these infants and toddlers
Who have lost their age to remain with memoirs,
Now edited and reedited to be the perfect travelers.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Generations Of Life by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris