Friendship stands the test of time,
Where-ever the place, whatever the clime.
Friendship is mellow, friendship is strong,
Friendship stands fast during sorrow and song.
Friendship's not dumb, nor yet is it blind,
Acknowledges truth yet strives to be kind.
Friendship is something with feet on the ground,
Be thankful for friendship where-ever it's found.
Mill Field's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gen Friendship by Mill Field )
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
- What I Have Not Done for Love, Patricia Spears Jones
- Painkiller, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)