Friendship stands the test of time,
Where-ever the place, whatever the clime.
Friendship is mellow, friendship is strong,
Friendship stands fast during sorrow and song.
Friendship's not dumb, nor yet is it blind,
Acknowledges truth yet strives to be kind.
Friendship is something with feet on the ground,
Be thankful for friendship where-ever it's found.
Mill Field's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gen Friendship by Mill Field )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid