Gazed upon the stars
As I sat beside my window
And gazed upon the stars,
I saw your face smile at me
with serenity and grace.
I cupped my hands,
Released the dove
That flew into your arms,
You and I are one now
As I look upon the stars.
The angels they surround you
And heaven is your home,
Forever in my heart you'll
The purest of all souls
Mary Forrester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gazed upon the stars by Mary Forrester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis