Is It Poetry
Garden Of Wisdom
The garden of wisdom,
was not the birth place of pure evil,
a lasting true freedom of the iron will of woman, man wants?
Laying in wait, living not far away.
Innocence can not have it,
real evil does exists, loving what evil is.
Evil recognizes itself.
Rather in the heart of mans greed, true poverty is,
not just as it exists, thinking whats bad that opposites attract.
In the same way hat light exists in the dark,
where our children live with more hate than love, cold or heat.
Just as one women was present,
at the dawn of the human race loving, before hate even was.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garden Of Wisdom by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier