Is It Poetry
Garden Of Wisdom
The garden of wisdom,
was not the birth place of pure evil,
a lasting true freedom of the iron will of woman, man wants?
Laying in wait, living not far away.
Innocence can not have it,
real evil does exists, loving what evil is.
Evil recognizes itself.
Rather in the heart of mans greed, true poverty is,
not just as it exists, thinking whats bad that opposites attract.
In the same way hat light exists in the dark,
where our children live with more hate than love, cold or heat.
Just as one women was present,
at the dawn of the human race loving, before hate even was.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garden Of Wisdom by Is It Poetry )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)