Is It Poetry
When I see other's
hang on to their mother's tears.
Others their father's dreams.
When brother's and sister's
plot on each other for what they had not.
I see white maggots inside the window face.
The bottom of the barrel
without word's lost to them.
The lastest arrest of the crack monster he
means my mother's is worth even less.
His father's been dead for fifteen year's.
People read the garbage
of other's that speaks to lasting nothing.
Have you heard the last tweet
of some brain dead super star that you made.
Some bipolar whore that you like.
You made life delicious for only her.
She jerks off to the likes of you.
Retarded commercials you like.
I am not on the other end of the phone.
When you O.D. again and I don't like it one bit.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garbage Collector's by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- The Rain Falls On The Hill Above, Dennis Lange
- A Mirror, Margaret Alice Second
- Corners Of The Mouth, Saiom Shriver
- Lower Bunk Karma, Saiom Shriver
- Riddle Poem, Kiera Price
- Love is Sacrifice, Paul Sebastian
- The Guilty Innocent, Tata Kosi
- Lyman and Lloyd, Kim Barney
- The Incomplete Dzire, kashif khan
- Did I Die?, Lyn Paul
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)