Mother Earth and Father Time
Listen to your Children’s rhyme
Hoping prayer can get me through
All the Gangster sh_t I do.
Word to Wordsworth, word to Keats
Hieroglyphs within my sheets
Word to Gorky, Word to Pablo
Word to Diego, and Leonardo
I am the result of those
Of whom Time and Nature chose.
Word to Juana word to Sylvia
Word to Sandra and Virginia
Word to Maya Angelou
My graffiti Popol Vuh,
Hope the Universe forgive me
For the Gangster sh_t I do.
Charles Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gangster by Charles Monroe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak