Oh darling I'll be as dumb as you need me to be,
Oh but darling it'll only be a lie,
Mmmhmmm because I'm so much smarter then you.
You know the lies and tricks,
But darling I know the rules I apply,
And I'm going to fight til the end of the game,
Because I'm so much smarter then you think I am.
I'm going to beat this game if it breaks me down,
It'll be worth it in the end,
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Game. by Casandra Vice )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle