I am eagerly waiting
My heart is filled
Hope to define future.
My future will be little bit different
As my future depend on other people
How & when their(people) demand increase.
My heart is filled with love
Love which will inter connect
With cell which further generate more love.
Time is every one future
Time is love and passion
Give more time to time.
"you will be rewarded"
Reward will depend on level & quality
Spent on time, time will reward future.
A bright future, which every one look forward.
Time is eagerly waiting for respect from heart
Believe it not time will define a bright future.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Future by ajay srivastava )
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
- Jesus saw something in me that others fa.., Royston Allen
- Seasons Away, Bismark Sosu
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- The Bench, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)