Full Of Grace
As Joseph and Mary went through the town,
There was no place to sleep to be found.
As God looked on the World below,
He insured to them that they would find a place to go.
God sent down an Angel from above,
To show three wise men and a Sheppard boy of how He would show His love,
The Angel came to them deep in the night,
And told them to follow the bright light.
The three wise men and a Shepherd boy followed through the dessert with dismay,
They had no concept of how they would be a part of such a glorified day.
As they followed to Bethlehem by the Light,
They could not believe that there was a wonderful sight.
There in a manger was Mary holding a baby that was full of Grace,
By doing this God brought peace, hope and joy to this place.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Full Of Grace by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal