Anger is frustration that we cannot have our own way,
In reality we are not educated enough to see what is in our day
If we know that we are here on Earth to learn,
Some day true freedom we can earn.
If we keep opposing about what comes to us
We just stagnate or never learn what life is or was.
Life is not just eating, drinking, getting problems or even having fun,
It is a school for the soul to learn, how to survive well, forward how to run.
Wherever we are that is our place to progress
If we do our best with honesty, our life will be fearless.
We will find true happiness and contentment,
Without foolish wants, greed, blame, just pure enjoyment.
Be thankful for all lessons, always hope in the best
However, take what comes, enjoy life's test.
Know that all works for your good,
You always get not what you want, but only what you should.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frustration. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)