Anger is frustration that we cannot have our own way,
In reality we are not educated enough to see what is in our day
If we know that we are here on Earth to learn,
Some day true freedom we can earn.
If we keep opposing about what comes to us
We just stagnate or never learn what life is or was.
Life is not just eating, drinking, getting problems or even having fun,
It is a school for the soul to learn, how to survive well, forward how to run.
Wherever we are that is our place to progress
If we do our best with honesty, our life will be fearless.
We will find true happiness and contentment,
Without foolish wants, greed, blame, just pure enjoyment.
Be thankful for all lessons, always hope in the best
However, take what comes, enjoy life's test.
Know that all works for your good,
You always get not what you want, but only what you should.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frustration. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez