Anger is frustration that we cannot have our own way,
In reality we are not educated enough to see what is in our day
If we know that we are here on Earth to learn,
Some day true freedom we can earn.
If we keep opposing about what comes to us
We just stagnate or never learn what life is or was.
Life is not just eating, drinking, getting problems or even having fun,
It is a school for the soul to learn, how to survive well, forward how to run.
Wherever we are that is our place to progress
If we do our best with honesty, our life will be fearless.
We will find true happiness and contentment,
Without foolish wants, greed, blame, just pure enjoyment.
Be thankful for all lessons, always hope in the best
However, take what comes, enjoy life's test.
Know that all works for your good,
You always get not what you want, but only what you should.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frustration. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston