Anger is frustration that we cannot have our own way,
In reality we are not educated enough to see what is in our day
If we know that we are here on Earth to learn,
Some day true freedom we can earn.
If we keep opposing about what comes to us
We just stagnate or never learn what life is or was.
Life is not just eating, drinking, getting problems or even having fun,
It is a school for the soul to learn, how to survive well, forward how to run.
Wherever we are that is our place to progress
If we do our best with honesty, our life will be fearless.
We will find true happiness and contentment,
Without foolish wants, greed, blame, just pure enjoyment.
Be thankful for all lessons, always hope in the best
However, take what comes, enjoy life's test.
Know that all works for your good,
You always get not what you want, but only what you should.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frustration. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 7, 1943)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...