From What Wells?
From what wells have I drunk these cursed potions
That I should stumble all the way to my Maker
Bruised, tussled and broken
From which spring did these enchanted waters flow
That they should see me to my fatal fall
Oh shameful, filthy and greedy hearts
Must I have taken a sip of you?
Where are you now greedy art?
Dash Black's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From What Wells? by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady