From What Wells?
From what wells have I drunk these cursed potions
That I should stumble all the way to my Maker
Bruised, tussled and broken
From which spring did these enchanted waters flow
That they should see me to my fatal fall
Oh shameful, filthy and greedy hearts
Must I have taken a sip of you?
Where are you now greedy art?
Dash Black's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From What Wells? by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders