From the heart
I need to get this off my chest, baby.
i've done my best to supress such feelings but recently theyve all just hit me like a ton of bricks.
my dress is giving way to reveal whats underneath, a mess.
i feel naked but yet not free. i wish people could see how really i'm crumbling, giving up on everything and losing myself.
i'm mumbling to myself almost everyday, when i get in bed i remember the times when i just lay in bed and let the world pass me by, the sad thing is that i couldve been on the runway ready to take off.
Lucy Grainger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From the heart by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It's Like Telling Us Not To Cry, Kelly Zion
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones