From Strangers To Lovers
Never seen together before time
Allowed them to be in the same
Field of mind building.
Not expecting any bonding.
Now both at same level,
The one I call stage eleven.
Never thought I of friendship,
Neither did I think of a relationship.
When we closed, they knew friendship,
Now we open, they find a relationship.
Yes; some will congratulate
And some will compliant.
Souls talk just as birds
Sing every day after rise.
More like a wolf in
Every full moon in the dark sky.
But now, from two months
It has finally come to mouth.
We bond; building a ship
That will revile our relationship.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Strangers To Lovers by Musa Ndhlovu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo
- I Chose To Mickey With The Mouse, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honey-Bee Lover, Paul Sebastian
- How real is This Truth?, michael walkerjohn
- What Bhagavad Gita is not, Bashyam Narayanan