From Strangers To Lovers
Never seen together before time
Allowed them to be in the same
Field of mind building.
Not expecting any bonding.
Now both at same level,
The one I call stage eleven.
Never thought I of friendship,
Neither did I think of a relationship.
When we closed, they knew friendship,
Now we open, they find a relationship.
Yes; some will congratulate
And some will compliant.
Souls talk just as birds
Sing every day after rise.
More like a wolf in
Every full moon in the dark sky.
But now, from two months
It has finally come to mouth.
We bond; building a ship
That will revile our relationship.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Strangers To Lovers by Musa Ndhlovu )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)