From Strangers To Lovers
Never seen together before time
Allowed them to be in the same
Field of mind building.
Not expecting any bonding.
Now both at same level,
The one I call stage eleven.
Never thought I of friendship,
Neither did I think of a relationship.
When we closed, they knew friendship,
Now we open, they find a relationship.
Yes; some will congratulate
And some will compliant.
Souls talk just as birds
Sing every day after rise.
More like a wolf in
Every full moon in the dark sky.
But now, from two months
It has finally come to mouth.
We bond; building a ship
That will revile our relationship.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Strangers To Lovers by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters
- Identity - love, gajanan mishra
- Sunflowers, Donal Mahoney
- de clichés, co the skipper
- Lynda's Lover-1, Neela Nath
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels