From Strangers To Lovers
Never seen together before time
Allowed them to be in the same
Field of mind building.
Not expecting any bonding.
Now both at same level,
The one I call stage eleven.
Never thought I of friendship,
Neither did I think of a relationship.
When we closed, they knew friendship,
Now we open, they find a relationship.
Yes; some will congratulate
And some will compliant.
Souls talk just as birds
Sing every day after rise.
More like a wolf in
Every full moon in the dark sky.
But now, from two months
It has finally come to mouth.
We bond; building a ship
That will revile our relationship.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Strangers To Lovers by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar