Joanne Kyger (19 November 1934)
'JOANNE is a novel from the inside out.'
what I wanted to say
was in the broad
form of being there
I am walking up the path
I come home and wash my hair
I am bereft
I dissolve quickly
I am everybody
Joanne Kyger's Other Poems
- [He is pruning the privet]
- Buddhism Without A Book
- Descartes And The Splendor Of
- from Joanne
- from 'Marian Lopez Calixto's Story,' (Vi...
- from 'Places To Go'
- Here in Oaxaca it's the Night of the Rad...
- Influences in Poetry
- Morning is such a welcome time. It doesn...
- Night Palace
- October 28, Take It Easier
- October 29, Wednesday
- Oh Man is the highest type of animal exi...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.