From Destiny's Palm
From destiny's palm
Like a fledgling we eat
Have no doubt or qualm.
An unknown force
Capable of paving the way
In whatever way it wills
Like a light in pitch dark
Pulling us to tread on its path
Our will drawn to its direction
All our efforts in working
To meet the set destiny
At right time in right conditioning
Aided by our sense of fulfillment
We guard life's chosen votive of
Countless passion and desire
As a soldier with all his heart and might
Defends his post in a razing war
Carrying the orders of a knight.
Savita Tyagi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Destiny's Palm by Savita Tyagi )
Did you read them?
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate