The great heat of a man in the holes where they perish
Is the world for him, when hot dealings from death.
A man shall cry from the heat when in the deepest ways,
The depths speak loudly of heat and arisings from death.
One murderer is not like a foolish man but the worst,
The heat of the sun can not master his bearings from death.
A grave has become attached to his soul, accepted by him,
And then fright shall be accepted from an angel of the buildings of death.
Then all of humanity congratulates the life of the good standard,
When the Lord spoke loudly of us who are doers of blessings from death.
The reality has been announced by the deepest parts of the Hereafter,
Life and annihilation are opposites, the real dead shall have briefings from death.
Open the gates of this Paradise, where honey has been sold
In rivers, milk has flowed out clearly with coatings from the Death.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Death by Naveed Akram )
- Much Love, Michael McParland
- Soothing Innermost Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Good Heart Needs No Book Smarts, Curtlan Popo
- Allowing Sweetened Romance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wonder, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Disguised, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shuffling, ramesh rai
- Clouds., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The whooper, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The flood., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Rider, Naomi Shihab Nye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)