The great heat of a man in the holes where they perish
Is the world for him, when hot dealings from death.
A man shall cry from the heat when in the deepest ways,
The depths speak loudly of heat and arisings from death.
One murderer is not like a foolish man but the worst,
The heat of the sun can not master his bearings from death.
A grave has become attached to his soul, accepted by him,
And then fright shall be accepted from an angel of the buildings of death.
Then all of humanity congratulates the life of the good standard,
When the Lord spoke loudly of us who are doers of blessings from death.
The reality has been announced by the deepest parts of the Hereafter,
Life and annihilation are opposites, the real dead shall have briefings from death.
Open the gates of this Paradise, where honey has been sold
In rivers, milk has flowed out clearly with coatings from the Death.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Death by Naveed Akram )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty
- The Spirit-World, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blinded by stress, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Of Fauns Of Satyrs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The next activity, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When Times Will Ring with Bells, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hurling themselves over the rocks, Emmanuel George Cefai