Blood fills the tears.
I suffocate inside my sadness.
My eyes refuse point blank to cry.
Do you smell my fear.
Do you hear the ages calling in years.
Deaf you are.
Blind you act.
Even what sees.
Without one to please.
The burnt out trees.
What I sell was sold.
Inside the deepest pits of hell.
What breathes down my neck.
Is the taste of Death.
She wants me back.
Just to break my back.
When I leave home.
She screams my name out in anger.
With love and with hate.
Words letter the walls in my mind.
Front to back.
In and out.
The sentences never rhythms.
What I read is printed in blood.
Until I have finally died.
She will never have enough.
She will never give in to Up.
I am engraved with the sign from time.
Letters signal my defeat.
Unannounced without a sound.
Silence whispers where What is found.
My name is screamed.
The noise always ends.
When love turns soft.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Death by Unic Cjonr )
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #3, Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)