Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Friendship With Pakistan
Our true friendship isn't what we observe with our talks,
It is smacked within our heart.
But trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing are lost.
It is vital that our true friendship is a unique phenomenon,
Which can never happen, as it sans well-being, strength, and quality.
Friendship does not need tokens of gifts,
Or fabulous dramas, and talks to be valuable or valued,
For long lasting worth and fulfillment,
True friendship needs un-exhausting trustworthiness;
Understanding, unrivaled trust and eternal sharing.
Deep distrust, hearts drown in hate;
Mixed with Jihad madness,
Kills the sense of friendship before lifetime!
All the dullness and sound of gunfire,
Brought to heart and mind; You are a rouge friend.
You were a mask of friendship,
To hide the dirt and shade hate, -
This debt we pay to our innocent guiles;
With torn and bleeding heart we smile,
We move In the shadow of graves.
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship With Pakistan by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak