Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Friendship With Pakistan
Our true friendship isn't what we observe with our talks,
It is smacked within our heart.
But trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing are lost.
It is vital that our true friendship is a unique phenomenon,
Which can never happen, as it sans well-being, strength, and quality.
Friendship does not need tokens of gifts,
Or fabulous dramas, and talks to be valuable or valued,
For long lasting worth and fulfillment,
True friendship needs un-exhausting trustworthiness;
Understanding, unrivaled trust and eternal sharing.
Deep distrust, hearts drown in hate;
Mixed with Jihad madness,
Kills the sense of friendship before lifetime!
All the dullness and sound of gunfire,
Brought to heart and mind; You are a rouge friend.
You were a mask of friendship,
To hide the dirt and shade hate, -
This debt we pay to our innocent guiles;
With torn and bleeding heart we smile,
We move In the shadow of graves.
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship With Pakistan by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)