Hamza Al Saieedy
Listen to my words and keep it, .. mate!
Life run fast and it's never wait;
Live it right and walk it straight,
Hold on tight and wait your fate.
Speak your mind, though show no hate.
Seeking forgiveness is never too late.
Guard the walls, but open your gate,
Never feel less with sharing your rate,
Don't let life become for you a bait,
So in people's eyes you'll be great.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship will by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal