Ramesh T A
Friendship To Cherish In Life!
Lives of friendship we read are uplifting!
Friendships of Wordsworth and Coleridge,
Even of God and man, Krishna and Arjuna
And many other pals are very interesting!
Days of friendship are the happiest in life!
Romantic time it is so to say in world life;
Many things known & unknown are talked
And articulated in memorable literature!
Time won't be enough to talk about stories,
Friendships of famous pals quite inspiring!
Always brings lost mood to enjoy life better
And motivates one to do better knowing them!
Friendships in human relationships are the best
One has to cherish to live better life in the world!
Thoughts of best days of friendship energizes soul
And makes one live longer than possible so to say!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship To Cherish In Life! by Ramesh T A )
- Only few can medicae, hasmukh amathalal
- Corner, Aparna Chatterjee
- Smile, Ahmed Tawfik
- The Chosed One, Peter Jay Shippy
- Not for us, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's Law: A Poem, Robert Burns
- Twisted, Peter Jay Shippy
- Song—Farewell to the Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Description, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- Death and Dr. Hornbook, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)