Ramesh T A
Friendship To Cherish In Life!
Lives of friendship we read are uplifting!
Friendships of Wordsworth and Coleridge,
Even of God and man, Krishna and Arjuna
And many other pals are very interesting!
Days of friendship are the happiest in life!
Romantic time it is so to say in world life;
Many things known & unknown are talked
And articulated in memorable literature!
Time won't be enough to talk about stories,
Friendships of famous pals quite inspiring!
Always brings lost mood to enjoy life better
And motivates one to do better knowing them!
Friendships in human relationships are the best
One has to cherish to live better life in the world!
Thoughts of best days of friendship energizes soul
And makes one live longer than possible so to say!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship To Cherish In Life! by Ramesh T A )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Loving Free - Falling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak