Ramesh T A
Friendship To Cherish In Life!
Lives of friendship we read are uplifting!
Friendships of Wordsworth and Coleridge,
Even of God and man, Krishna and Arjuna
And many other pals are very interesting!
Days of friendship are the happiest in life!
Romantic time it is so to say in world life;
Many things known & unknown are talked
And articulated in memorable literature!
Time won't be enough to talk about stories,
Friendships of famous pals quite inspiring!
Always brings lost mood to enjoy life better
And motivates one to do better knowing them!
Friendships in human relationships are the best
One has to cherish to live better life in the world!
Thoughts of best days of friendship energizes soul
And makes one live longer than possible so to say!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship To Cherish In Life! by Ramesh T A )
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)