Friendship is a welcomed avalanche
Erupting purely by chance
Building slowly yet gaining speed
No obstacles nor problems shall impede.
Out of control now tumbling
At times simply crumbling
Slamming into the plateu bonded tighter
Suddenly the mood becomes lighter.
Waiting for the next friendship flow
Where will it happen? No one knows
Your' lucky if you have a relationship
Or should I say avalanche of friendship!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship flowing by Stockton Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess