Human beings are just like a book,
It’s easy to judge them by just a look,
No need to read them from page to page,
They may not be even of your age.
Friendship is never kept in a cage,
Allow it to fly just in its own rage,
See the friendship as it soars in sky,
It’s friendship for which your heart would like to die.
When you had come you had come all alone,
Your parents and siblings had come along,
But friendship is only what you have yourself made,
Never allow a good friendship to fade.
Shrini Deewana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Shrini Deewana )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland