Friendship is real balm of our life
it never speaks volume,
Friendship is like a candle,
that illuminate your entire life.
Friendship is like a rainbow,
with so many colors.
Friendship is like a priceless gift
that cannot be brought or sold.
Friendship is like a little heart,
that never hates.
Friendship is like a cute smile,
that never fades.
Friendship is like a smooth touch,
that never shakes.
Friendship is like a strong relation,
that never breaks.
Friendship is like a river,
that flows forever, forever and forever...
Suniya Garg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship... by Suniya Garg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KEEP AWAY FROM MY BRIMMING BOWL, Om Chawla
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer