Friendship is a gift,
That you choose to give away.
Friendship is a flower,
That grows stronger everyday.
Friendship is a treasure,
Full of riches and gold.
Friendship is a memory,
That can never grow old.
Friendship is a charm,
That you hold near and dear in your heart.
Friendship is a bond,
That keeps us from growing apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Anushiya Morgan )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher