Friendship is a gift,
That you choose to give away.
Friendship is a flower,
That grows stronger everyday.
Friendship is a treasure,
Full of riches and gold.
Friendship is a memory,
That can never grow old.
Friendship is a charm,
That you hold near and dear in your heart.
Friendship is a bond,
That keeps us from growing apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Anushiya Morgan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- My Night and Morning Crap, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly
- Say, Hailey Stump