friendships last, friendships fade,
they can cut you like a rasor blade.
but in THIS frienship it involves me and you,
our friendship will NEVER fade to blue.
so lets keep our love strong,
while everyone else's is wrong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by hannah isaacs )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal