friendship is something that can't be bought with money
nor gained with money,
at least true friendships can't.
true friendships are kind of rare in their way,
and also very hard to find...
not every one is lucky enough
to find some one like that.
so never let a chance
to make a new friend pass by,
'cause you never know if
that person will change you're live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by rose taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal