friendship is something that can't be bought with money
nor gained with money,
at least true friendships can't.
true friendships are kind of rare in their way,
and also very hard to find...
not every one is lucky enough
to find some one like that.
so never let a chance
to make a new friend pass by,
'cause you never know if
that person will change you're live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by rose taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas