Friendship is a box of secrets
That you can’t let go
But if there are beautiful colors
Friendship is like a rainbow.
It is also loyal and true
And it’s true to you and me.
You and me are sisters, don’t you see?
We are always going to be.
Friendship is something we can trust
Friendship is close to us
You are my sister, close to me
We are forever, don’t you see?
Jasmine Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Jasmine Robert )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Michael P. McParland
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Of Nature.Of free Will., SAK Reddy
- A Lasting Psalm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Catalyst, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Love You..!, SAK Reddy
- Into Depths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You will find, hasmukh amathalal
- Bale Visions, Adeosun Olamide
- The good theme, hasmukh amathalal
- Whatever The Outcome, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I'm Scared Without You, Michael P. McParland