Friendship is a box of secrets
That you can’t let go
But if there are beautiful colors
Friendship is like a rainbow.
It is also loyal and true
And it’s true to you and me.
You and me are sisters, don’t you see?
We are always going to be.
Friendship is something we can trust
Friendship is close to us
You are my sister, close to me
We are forever, don’t you see?
Jasmine Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Jasmine Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak