Friendship is like a bunch of flowers tied together,
Happiness and solitude for some auspicious moments rather.
Friendship bears the sorrows and happiness of two souls,
It also bears misfortunes and disasters in various moulds.
Life is like a mystery to be thought,
Friendship is essential for it to be solved.
Friendship is like a sand castle which often breaks,
Friendship should not be made just for the sake.
Friendship is a sweet thread of love and affection
Life without friendship is like a boat without a rudder,
Friendship and kindness, cheerfulness gaiety mark the border.
A caring concern and a friendship that's true
Makes it heavenly to be with you.
Your warm understanding is a special gift.
That always gives my spirit a sudden lift.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Green Peace )
- Love You Mom, Harold R Hunt Sr
- what is it for, Bull Hawking
- THE WEEKEND BASH., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Not with truth, gajanan mishra
- The race, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Folk dances., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Day, Hanh Chau
- The Wild West., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Am A Traveler., Tony Adah
- Broken Family, Broken Relationships, Wro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)