Friendship is like a bunch of flowers tied together,
Happiness and solitude for some auspicious moments rather.
Friendship bears the sorrows and happiness of two souls,
It also bears misfortunes and disasters in various moulds.
Life is like a mystery to be thought,
Friendship is essential for it to be solved.
Friendship is like a sand castle which often breaks,
Friendship should not be made just for the sake.
Friendship is a sweet thread of love and affection
Life without friendship is like a boat without a rudder,
Friendship and kindness, cheerfulness gaiety mark the border.
A caring concern and a friendship that's true
Makes it heavenly to be with you.
Your warm understanding is a special gift.
That always gives my spirit a sudden lift.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Green Peace )
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
- Child in Me, Sierra Staten
- Of the Seven Deadly Sins- Jealousy, Emily Liang
- Crashed Thrones, Abby Bilan
- BMO, A.R Evangelista
- Let it remain, hasmukh amathalal
- Miracle over, hasmukh amathalal
- In The Eyes Of The Lord, Tom Zart
- My feelings, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)