My eyes are empty with your dreadful light,
They are just scared by your silent voice.
Your mind is closed, for my thoughts it is tight.
But I can say you should to make your choice.
My way is long and difficult could be.
You are alone with broken muggy past.
You are a slave but being almost free,
My way is full of changes, it`s not fast.
We`re looking now the happiness in life,
But it`s illusive if you nothing say,
I have a dream, you have a sharp knife
To kill your gloom… And in my mind to stay…
My path is still a big decisive task,
For me it means to keep my fate in hands,
For you it is to angels talker mask,
Now we`re alive and have become the friends.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- The Jackalope Man Migrates, Bruce Larkin
- Wally the Warlock's Cauldron, Bruce Larkin
- Out of race, hasmukh amathalal
- Phoenix, Sujeet Kumar Vishwakarma
- आनजादनि आर'ज, Ronjoy Brahma
- Open Sky, gajanan mishra
- baskers two, Cee Bea
- Wonder Of A Child, Philo Yan
- Mother Is There, gajanan mishra
- Fake Arrival, Satish Verma
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns