My eyes are empty with your dreadful light,
They are just scared by your silent voice.
Your mind is closed, for my thoughts it is tight.
But I can say you should to make your choice.
My way is long and difficult could be.
You are alone with broken muggy past.
You are a slave but being almost free,
My way is full of changes, it`s not fast.
We`re looking now the happiness in life,
But it`s illusive if you nothing say,
I have a dream, you have a sharp knife
To kill your gloom… And in my mind to stay…
My path is still a big decisive task,
For me it means to keep my fate in hands,
For you it is to angels talker mask,
Now we`re alive and have become the friends.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)