My eyes are empty with your dreadful light,
They are just scared by your silent voice.
Your mind is closed, for my thoughts it is tight.
But I can say you should to make your choice.
My way is long and difficult could be.
You are alone with broken muggy past.
You are a slave but being almost free,
My way is full of changes, it`s not fast.
We`re looking now the happiness in life,
But it`s illusive if you nothing say,
I have a dream, you have a sharp knife
To kill your gloom… And in my mind to stay…
My path is still a big decisive task,
For me it means to keep my fate in hands,
For you it is to angels talker mask,
Now we`re alive and have become the friends.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey