Skip to our death.
Death of our friendship.
The friendship that used to be so great.
And now Its one I just hate.
Where'd you hide the knife?
Because I cant seem to find it.
This friendship used to be full of life.
And now you just stabbed it.
Would you like to mend it?
Then stop it.
Because you'll lose in the end.
I can't believe you even promised
for this to never happen again.
But time will paralize these fights.
So they will no longer go on.
Everything will become alright.
And our friendship will become strong.
Genevieve Campbell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Genevieve Campbell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas