That a friend in need
Is always a friend indeed.
That the sky stays blue
And my friends always
Remain the same ones I would know.
That this earth is still round
And I’ll anywhere be found.
That my dreams are so clear
And when I wake up,
My eyes have no tear.
That your hand is in mine
And with love there passes
So much time.
That I’ll survive,
A broken heart there will be
In no time;
But I have to hope,
I am just to hope:
Hope, hope, hope
And the never ending hopes –
I am having to confirm!
Istiqur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendly Hopes by Istiqur Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, To Yury Verkhovensky - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Valery Bryusov - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Vladimir Bestuzhev - Translat.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Ice Storm, Ronald Chapman
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Contour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak