Friend / Enemy - Who Is Near
You are going,
You are coming
As and when required and
You wish, my dear friend.
You are mine, my so called enemy
And you are only mine who is
Always in accumulation
Here, there, everywhere
And enable me to stay in caution.
O my accumulator, I am thankful to you,
Not to my friends who are not taking
My so much care as you do, my dear,
You are my soap, surf and shampoo,
Please stay always here, leave me never.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend / Enemy - Who Is Near by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr