Friend / Enemy - Who Is Near
You are going,
You are coming
As and when required and
You wish, my dear friend.
You are mine, my so called enemy
And you are only mine who is
Always in accumulation
Here, there, everywhere
And enable me to stay in caution.
O my accumulator, I am thankful to you,
Not to my friends who are not taking
My so much care as you do, my dear,
You are my soap, surf and shampoo,
Please stay always here, leave me never.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend / Enemy - Who Is Near by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine