A cooking journey, leg by leg.
Make batter in a mixing bowl,
Flour, baking soda and egg
Mixed with water in combo whole.
Let sit, and some veggie oil heat.
Trim up the meat, singe any hair.
Into the batter, dip the meat.
Into the oil, dip the meat there,
Spread eagled so as not to clump,
Until a lightly browned hor d'oeuvre.
Pull out and let drain the cooked lump.
Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
What's this? Will anybody guess?
A deep fried tarantula - yes!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fried? by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA