FREEDOM'S SUBLIMITY AND GREATNESS
Freedom Is A pretty Word That Is Great and sublime Anytime, Anywhere, And everywhere. I was Born Free, So I Was Born With my pretty freedom. I Will Keep My pretty freedom Until I Go to my tomb. My Freedom Is Great and sublime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FREEDOM'S SUBLIMITY AND GREATNESS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second