Freedom In Grace - Don‘t Misuse
quite often - flesh‘s freedom
is no freedom at all.
the orgies of flesh alone -
is not freedom in grace.
the push and pulls of our nerves -
are not freedom in grace.
what do i have to say?
freedom in christ - is not carnal freedom
to power flesh‘s nerves and carnal taste.
the way out?
holy spirit‘s sensitization, prioritization above flesh.
we are under the spirit‘s law of life in Christ.
Meshack Dasco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom In Grace - Don‘t Misuse by Meshack Dasco )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak