Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Freedom one's own human right
Always highlight it
Freedom of thought is important
Make it a reality in words and actions
Freedom a nice thing always
Where freedom is denied there the hell
Curse is the slavery
Freedom is the dignity of humans
It represents vast areas of thought
In words, deeds, and actions
Also helps us to live in peace
Condemned to live in prison cell
The most difficult thing to imagine
Where the human being is denied
His thoughts, mobility, and liberation
Still men built prison cells
questioning chambers in wrongful methods
Human's own creation of misadventures
Freedom from captivity to an animal
Its most aspiration of wishes
Never make captivity of animals
Unless it is a domestic one
Wild ones are to be given freedom
Jungles and forests are its habitat
Captivity is prison cell to the wild.
Highlight the freedom as it is justice
Make a hue and cry when freedom is denied.
Freedom from the world is last breath
Where our life is departing from soul.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Freedom by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver