Free Like A Bird
Freedom is like a bird;
It is the wind that cools your face,
The sun burning on your skin
When the only place left
Is nature and the rest.
Liberty is your voice,
The one who was finally heard.
It is the thought that says
You will never be chased again;
It is that feeling
That lets you trust,
But that at the same time
Was created by not trusting too much.
Freedom is when you can run,
When you can grab a hand
And not feel trapped.
Freedom is not
When someone likes you,
But when you
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Like A Bird by Karen GonzalezVidela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak