Slow I left silent
with nothing more.
Briefing the blue air
Crawling in the blowing dust
Alone singing the horse march
Gentle like calm waves along the shore
I will be wild and free, like the morning awakening
At the cold knocking sun
Like water of angel shivering, hills and air, alone
Not count for anyone,
Locked away behind the hyacinth door.
I 'm the lonely king, in this grace world
That tell you about the virgin sirens.
and forests of pyramids and mazes
Iron souls lost and waste.
Resting like a lizard
in the cold blood stone, bi tongue
With vest never to be worn
Medley and insane
Rolling down like stones
Free and crowned.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by Luca Menin )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman