Slow I left silent
with nothing more.
Briefing the blue air
Crawling in the blowing dust
Alone singing the horse march
Gentle like calm waves along the shore
I will be wild and free, like the morning awakening
At the cold knocking sun
Like water of angel shivering, hills and air, alone
Not count for anyone,
Locked away behind the hyacinth door.
I 'm the lonely king, in this grace world
That tell you about the virgin sirens.
and forests of pyramids and mazes
Iron souls lost and waste.
Resting like a lizard
in the cold blood stone, bi tongue
With vest never to be worn
Medley and insane
Rolling down like stones
Free and crowned.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair