Slow I left silent
with nothing more.
Briefing the blue air
Crawling in the blowing dust
Alone singing the horse march
Gentle like calm waves along the shore
I will be wild and free, like the morning awakening
At the cold knocking sun
Like water of angel shivering, hills and air, alone
Not count for anyone,
Locked away behind the hyacinth door.
I 'm the lonely king, in this grace world
That tell you about the virgin sirens.
and forests of pyramids and mazes
Iron souls lost and waste.
Resting like a lizard
in the cold blood stone, bi tongue
With vest never to be worn
Medley and insane
Rolling down like stones
Free and crowned.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui