Slow I left silent
with nothing more.
Briefing the blue air
Crawling in the blowing dust
Alone singing the horse march
Gentle like calm waves along the shore
I will be wild and free, like the morning awakening
At the cold knocking sun
Like water of angel shivering, hills and air, alone
Not count for anyone,
Locked away behind the hyacinth door.
I 'm the lonely king, in this grace world
That tell you about the virgin sirens.
and forests of pyramids and mazes
Iron souls lost and waste.
Resting like a lizard
in the cold blood stone, bi tongue
With vest never to be worn
Medley and insane
Rolling down like stones
Free and crowned.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma