(Franchise Tax Board of CA)
To Whom It May Concern, (Franchise Tax Board of CA)) Letter Dated 4/16/2014
I have contacted your office in the past to make you aware of the fact that the debt that you are trying to collect on is far past the statute of limitations of four years, for there is no written agreement between whom I owe said debt to and myself to grant you more than four years to collect said debt, yet today you have garnished my Bank of America checking account…Said garnishment is causing a hardship, due to the fact that I am on Social Security Disability Income…I have no other means of income at this time and all monies in any and all of my accounts are derived from my Social Security Disability Income. I contacted your office today too let you know of this fact and I was told that the FTB would contact BofA after I submit proof of my statement by providing three months of bank statements from my current financial institutions. I do not believe nor feel that I am obligated to prove anything to the FTB, due to the fact that the statute of limitations has passed as stated previously. I do admit that I do owe said debt and I acknowledge that I will owe this debt up to the day that I die. But I feel that I am not obligated to pay said debt due to your failure to collect said debt in your obligated time limit provided by law.
I, Edwin Tanguma, will submit to you my Social Security Statement of Benefits as proof…For I do not have the bank statements that you feel that I should provide to you. Furthermore, I do not feel that you have any right to view my financial statements for the reasons stated above. Furthermore I do not nor have I ever performed nor received any work or received any other monies from any other sources as income since I have started receiving Social Security Disability Income.
P.s. This is probably a good example of something that a rancher or anyone else in such a predicament might want to send to an entity trying to collect an old debt. Even if said person had/has a different form of income other than S.S.D.I. This is in regards to the Statute of Limitations on debt, though each state may vary.
Edwin Tanguma's Other Poems
Topic(s): funny love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Franchise Tax Board of CA) by Edwin Tanguma )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe