Fragments of My Heart
I’m just an ordinary man
Money and material world have I none
Beautiful smiles and simple laughs is my idea of fun
Love, loyalty and devotion is my everyday rum
I had a heart once
A full and whole heart worth an ounce
But it broke to smithereens long ago
When I accidentally smuggled it to a viper
Now I want to live again
I want to feel alive over again
Will you dare take the risk?
And take these broken fragments of my heart
And mend them for eternity?
Poet Other Poems
- A Flower By All Means
- A Journey To Bee -new-
- A Love Lost In Vain
- A Man Resigned
- A Nightmare
- A Piece to Some Home Grown Poet -new-
- A Rose For A Lady I Love To Look Up On -new-
- A Storm is Coming My Way
- A Tree And A Man, Of Unreturned Love! -new-
- All Is Equal That Is People! -new-
- Alone On A Cold Winter’s Night!
- And Then You Die -new-
- And To Myself I Speak The Truth
- As I Get Closer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.